Being a mother is a wish of every woman and going through this phase is somewhat complicated as they have to follow instructions from others. Everyone tries to share their experiences to facilitate others, but that myths and tips
- Don’t do exercise and take more rest during pregnancy.
- You should take more fats it will be safe for your child.
- Don’t eat sweets they are not good for you and
- You shouldn’t take medicines/ supplements as they have side effects too
- The more you’ll gain more you and
childwill be healthy
- Lie at specific side; it will help
babyto grow healthier and gender
- Don’t travel or fly, as
thisdon’t help inpregnancy
check-upsare fatigue, so it’s better to be at home because travelling during pregnancy is not good.
- Sex during pregnancy may lead to miscarriage
- Sea foods are not good and shouldn’t be consumed
Exercise is vital during pregnancy for mother and
- A Balanced diet and seafood:
When it comes to the matter of food, there are
- Supplements and folic acid:
Supplements are imperative, and one must take them because one life is dependent upon you. Calcium, iron and omega fatty
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol:
I avoid caffeine and alcohol because they are unhealthy for body and after a certain amount they leas to risk of miscarriage, so these should be avoided for a healthy pregnancy
- Eat cooked food
Raw foods and unpasteurized milk should be avoided as they may cause food poisoning or certain other illnesses.
Never compromise on your